How Happiness Affects Your Health and Life | Happy Now!
How Happiness Affects Your Health and Life
It’s important to understand how happiness affects your health and life purpose. Our happiness levels influence how we perceive, and live our lives.
Direct Link for ‘How Happiness Affects Your Health and Life‘
Get 35% off the price of Happy Now! ► http://join.joroderick.com/HappyNow
About the Competition:
A few lucky viewers will enrol in Happy Now! for free. How can you enter?
Simply post a comment (on YouTube link above) of at least one sentence (or longer if you wish) on this video about what happiness means to you, but make sure your entry is a direct reply to the video.
Please don’t leave your answer as a reply on another existing comment as it won’t be counted. Create a unique comment as your entry. Of course, you are encouraged to reply to any other comments if you wish, and join in on the conversation.
Get your comments in early. Once I comment on this video stating that the competition has closed, it will be too late. I will select 1 (one) winner at random from the comments section of this video made before I closed the competition.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel. If you have your subscriptions set to private, there is no way I can verify that you follow my channel;
- Join my mailing list through the ‘Get 35% Off’ link above. There is no obligation to buy anything, and I will not send you spam;
- You must be willing to give me a testimonial (a short review of at least one or two sentences) for Happy Now! no later than 2 (two) months after you win. It will be posted onto the testimonials page for Happy Now!;
- One word answers or failure to leave a comment relating to what happiness means to you will not be considered;
- If you do not comply with all the previous four conditions, I will random select someone else instead;
- You can only win once during the promotion of Happy Now! even if this competition is repeated at another time, or on another video or site. This does not apply to future courses, and you are encouraged to enter once again;
- My decision is final in these matters.
Remember that anyone can enrol in Happy Now! through the ‘35% off’ link at any stage.
Good luck everyone!
Transcript of ‘How Happiness Affects Your Health and Life’
It’s important to understand how happiness affects health and life. Our happiness levels influence how we perceive, and live our lives. If you want to increase your happiness quota, keep watching because I have some suggestions for you.
Hi, my name is Jo Roderick, and a while back, I published a book called, Happy Now! Happiness is ultimately a choice that you make for yourself.
The Positive Effects of Happiness
The positive mental health benefits are absolutely exponential in effect. Your entire outlook on life changes once you reprogram your mind to be positive and proactive, rather than negative and reactive.
The best part about self-brainwashing is that you get to build a safety button into your own mind. Eventually, you find it much harder to become depressed, and to remain that way for any length of time. So what can you expect? Well …
- You are happier;
- You are physically healthier;
- You waste less money on pointless shopping that brings little contentment, but actually depresses you when you have to pay the bills;
- You look forward to life, and the next day;
- People want to be in your company, and some might even want to follow your example;
- Doctors say that your neural patterns change;
- You feel lighter and look healthier.
As soon as you understand that your emotions are not hostage to the situation, you extricate your feelings and liberate them. The most powerful recurring theme is that of freedom of thought and internal choice. Even when you feel trapped, with no way out, you always have the power and control over your own mindset.
This is why a prisoner can be happy in spite of his situation, and the restrictive circumstances. Ultimately, you have the same option available to you too. Which do you choose? Pessimism and defeatism, or happiness and optimism?
Do You Even Want to be Happy?
We all must ask this crucial question of ourselves. It might sound odd, but we often say things that we don’t actually believe in or embrace. It’s incongruent with our true desires. We want to be happy, but set about doing the very things that make us miserable.
The current trend is towards insidious pessimism, adopting an attitude of no aspiration or expectation. Do you set your expectations so low that you cannot possibly be disappointed? This is painfully obvious, but what is also true is that you have no chance at being happy either. The simple fact is that you have chosen to be unhappy. Everyone is free to choose misery, but not to complain about the repercussions. What part about being miserable leads to unhappiness is unclear? I hope that the ramifications of choice are becoming more obvious.
Naturally, we don’t live in a vacuum, and we are influenced and affected by our environment. However, we still have the freedom of choice. You can choose to sink, or swim. If you opt to drown in misery, then the outcome is clear, and you must accept that you will be unhappy. I suggest that you settle into a nice leisurely stroke, and swim for happier shores.
Did this video make you think about your happiness levels? If you are ready to take the next step, pop on over to www.JoRoderick.net for more information. Find out how you can transform your life today.
In addition, subscribe to my newsletter now, and receive a substantial discount on your first coaching course. You will also be alerted to special promotions and discounts on future products.
As a way of saying thank you, my subscribers get it all first, and at the best value. All the links are in the description of this video.
I wish you a long and happy life … right now!
You might also want to watch these videos below: