Elegant and well-written. Maria has spun an interesting story without any gimmicks or flashy distraction. Her writing is flawless and a pleasure to read. It is easy to relate to the point of view character. We follow her as she...
- Twinings Tea Review: Earl Grey Tealess Bags Produce a Weak Cup of Tea
- What’s the Difference Between Depression and the Will to Live
- Monetary Miniseries: Where is the Money? (Part 1)
- Amazon: An Open Letter to Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP & CreateSpace)
- The Difference Between Drama and Motivation (YouTube)
Read Posts by Tags
Aeonosphere Amazon AmWriting Bookeen BookReview Canon Complaint Copyright CoverDesign Digitising Vinyl E-reader eBook E Ink Environment Facebook Festive Fiction GraphicManipulation Hacker Humour InfraRed Photography Inspiration Kindle MercedesBenz Motivation Music Nikon Non-Fiction Photography Photography DIY Poetry Recycling Review SciFi SelfPubTips Shopping ShortStory SixForSeven SocialMedia SPAM TheBookOfLife Tutorial Video War YouTube